Sunday, August 9, 2015

#AYearAThon August day 6 + 7 wrap-up

I'm updating day 6 and 7 just in this one post because on day 6 I didn't read a lot. Only read 12 pages of Pretty Little Liars. I'm ashamed I didn't just finish it, but I went shopping with my sister, got family over for dinner and went to this festival a town over the whole night.

So today, day 7, I'll just finish Pretty Little Liars and start reading Paper towns.

Day 6:
Pages read today: 12
Pages read in total: 812
Books finished: 2

Day 7:
Pages read today: 46
Pages read in total: 858
Books finished: 3

Pretty Little Liars: FINISHED
Paper Towns: 28 of 305 pages

I'll be posting a #AYearAThon wrap-up post somewhere tomorrow probably.

Check out all of my social media on the "contact" page. Talk to me, tell me you found my blog and I'll give you back some of the love.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment