Friday, August 7, 2015

#AYearAThon August day 5 wrap-up

Reading went pretty slow today. I ended up not reading as much as I planned on doing. I'm going to try to finish Pretty Little Liars by Sare Shepard after posting this, but I'm going out with friends in less than 2 hour and still have to get ready so I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it. 

Progress of Pretty Little Liars: 186 of 244 pages

I didn't plan on reading tomorrow because I'm going to a festival with friends. So if I don't finish PLL today I'll still be able to get those last pages in before leaving if I wake up in time tomorrow. 

Pages read today: 84
Pages read in total: 800
Books finished: 2

That's all I have to share today. Didn't do much besides reading a little and sitting beside the book, soaking up sun.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment