Thursday, August 6, 2015

#AYearAThon August (officially) day 4 wrap-up

I'm just going to change the title today so my updates are on the right day again. Stupid me started a day early so my "day 4" yesterday was actually day 3 of the read-a-thon.

I finished The Faerie Guardian today and I'm really happy about it! Can't wait for next week to #readwithben and get to the sequel The Faerie Prince. (I've been bad and already started reading the first page, but I have to gain self-control and read Pretty Little Liars instead)

My review for The Faerie Guardian is already up so check it out!

I started reading Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard now and I hope to finish it tomorrow. It's a short book, I should be able to finish it pretty quick and I have nothing to do tomorrow.

Progress of The Faerie Guardian: FINISHED

Progress of Pretty Little Liars: 102 of 244 pages

Plan on reading next: Paper Towns by John Green

Pages read today: 170
Pages read in total: 716
Books read: 2

Stalk me on twitter? @Books_Secrets

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment