Sunday, August 9, 2015

#AYearAThon ending wrap-up

This week helped me a lot to catch up on reading again. I think that after months I'm finally getting back into reading. Which is a good thing since I'm starting a language and literature study at university in October.

Books I've read this read-a-thon:
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- The Faerie Guardian by Rachel Morgan (for #readwithben this month, not really this read-a-thon)
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
- Paper Towns by John Green (got to page 28)

Total amount of books I've read: finished 3 books, didn't finish my 4th book in time
Pages read during this read-a-thon: 858

I really enjoyed this read-a-thon and I'm joining again in September, but I'm not sure if "Banned Books" will be a good theme for me. I'll see what I'll do there, maybe just read one banned book to get the experience.

Who's joining next time?

Much love,
Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Glad that your reading appetite is back, Especially since your going to need it for you Language and Literature courses Lol
    I'm glad that you had a nice time this week.
    Hope you enjoyed everything you read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely enjoyed everything I read.
      Thank you for keeping up the monthly read-a-thon!

      Delete