Monday, June 20, 2016

A to Z Reading Challenge 2016

This year is already halfway, but I stumbled upon this idea and it looked like a lot of fun.
I'm going to try to read books from authors with different first letters to their last names. There are some difficult ones though and I'd like some help with those. I already made an alphabetical list with all the books I've read this year, sorted by author's last name. The letters I haven't read a book for yet I've filled in books that would fit for each letter that I already own or were on my Goodreads 'to read' list. There's still some letters blank and I can't find any Young Adult, Fantasy or Romance books (or well, authors actually) that fit for those letters. If you know any, please let me know so I can add those to the list.

And please let me know if you're doing this too. Maybe even redirect me to the place where you keep track of your challenge? Let's connect.

Here's my list (books in grey are ones I didn't read yet but own or have on my 'to read' shelve on Goodreads):


A
Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings - Zenith
Josephine Angelini – Trial by Fire

B
Terry Brooks – The Sword of Shannara

C
Nely Cab – Creatura
Nely Cab – Fruit of Misfortune
Lewis Carroll – Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

D
Charles Dickens – A Christmas Carol
C.E. Dimond – A Lost Legacy: Awakening

E
Jennifer Echols – The Boys Next Door

F
Becca Fitzpatrick - Crescendo

G
Kerstin Gier – Ruby Red
Ryan Graudin – Wolf by Wolf

H
Kim Harrison – Dead Witch Walking

I

J
Sophie Jordan - Uninvited

K
Maria Kennedy - Alice Murphy’s Preservation
Elise Kova – Air Awakens

L
Christopher Lentz - Blossom

M
Michelle Madow – Remembrance
Richelle Mead – Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead – Frostbite
Richelle Mead – Shadow Kiss
Richelle Mead – Blood Promise
Richelle Mead – Spirit Bound
Rachel Morgan – An A to Z of Creepy Hollow Fae
Rachel Morgan – The Trouble With Flying
Rachel Morgan – The Faerie Guardian
Rachel Morgan – Scarlett
Rachel Morgan – A Faerie’s Curse

N
Jandy Nelson – I’ll Give You the Sun

O
George Orwell - 1984

P
Stephanie Perkins – Anna and the French Kiss

Q

R
Veronica Roth – Carve the Mark: First Look
Cameo Renae – Tethered Wings
J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone

S
Errin Stevens – Updrift
Zoe Sugg – Girl Online

T
Anna Todd – After We Collided

U

V
Carrie Vaughn – Voices of Dragons

W
Kasie West – On the Fence
Kasie West – The Fill-In Boyfriend

X

Y
Samantha Young – Moon Spell

Z


I'll make a page similar to the one where I post all of my reviews in alphabetical order to keep track of this challenge throughout the rest of the year.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment