Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring TBR

Spring is finally there, which means we're getting so close to summer and summer break (which means so much time to read!). Here in Belgium spring break started (March 28 - April 10) and that means I finally get a break from my busy college schedule. I have a lot of things to do for my courses though, so it's not really all fun and games the next two weeks. My teaching internship starts right after the break and I have to prepare 10 classes for that, 5 for English and 5 for history. This will take a lot of time. Together with exam preparations (though they're in June, I won't have a lot of time to study after this break) and a huge portfolio that I'll have to put together for my English language and culture class, it'll be a busy two weeks.
Luckily I'll be able to plan everything and free up some time to read. I've been in a major reading slump for the past month and it's time to snap out of it. This will be a long TBR because it's for a season, not just one month. It'll nicely sum up what I want to read by the end of this semester.
  • Fruit of Misfortune by Nely Cab
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (college reading)
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (college reading)
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  • Air Awakens by Elise Kova
  • Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
  • Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Tethered Wings by Cameo Renae
  • Gilded Wings by Cameo Renae
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  • Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
Why thirteen books? Because from this point spring has 13 weeks left, and to keep up with my Goodreads reading challenge I have to read one book a week. So far I'm still a few books ahead of schedule so that's awesome.

Happy Easter!
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment