Thursday, March 10, 2016

Review: Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy #5

Spirit Bound Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:
After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's and to her best friend, Lissa. It is at long last graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.
She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him . . . forever.


What I think:
Like every other book in this series, this was intense. So was the ending.
This book took me longer to finish than the others in the series. Don't know why, because it was freaking awesome. I guess life just happened.
Rose had to go through so much pain again and I was feeling for her so badly. I got my heart broken at least once in every chapter and oh, poor Dimitri. Never thought I'd feel sorry for the strong god he is, but I did and damn it hurts.
That's the best way to summarize this book: it hurt. Yet at the same time the romance was so on point again, it made everything so real, like you're in love yourself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment