Monday, November 2, 2015

October Wrap-up

This wasn't the month I thought it would be, I got to read more than I anticipated. So here's the books I've read this month:

Antigone by Sophocles - 6/10
Rating: 4/5

Color Me Creative by Kristina Webb - 8/10
Rating: 5/5

My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak - 22/10
Rating: 5/5

Anywhere with You by Kaylee Ryan - 25/10
Rating 3/5

More with You by Kaylee Ryan - 27/10
Rating: 3/5

A Faerie's Revenge by Rachel Morgan - 31/10
Rating: 5/5

On my TBR for October:

  • Color Me Creative by Kristina Webb
  • Broken Wings by Cameo Renae
  • My Life with the Walter Boys
At least I can say I got my TBR this month, even though it was just a small one. So maybe it doesn't really count.

I hope November will be good.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment