Sunday, May 8, 2016

Review: Fruit of Misfortune by Nely Cab - Creatura #2

Fruit of Misfortune Fruit of Misfortune by Nely Cab
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Isis' goals for the future included things like attending and graduating college. However, becoming a monster wasn't part of the plan. Isis and her boyfriend, David, are on the brink of a horrible transformation and they are eager to stop it. Together, they set out on a quest to Greece to find Isis' biological father—the only person that may be able to help them. Their journey comes to an abrupt stop before it even begins when Isis falls ill, and Eros, David's best friend, arrives in Athens, unannounced and curious…with a plan of his own. 

The hunt for her father leads Isis on the turbulent path of deceit, death, and demons as she anticipates the dawning of the beast that stirs inside her.



What I think:
The first book was better?
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this books. I guess part of me not enjoying this book as much as I might have was because of the huge reading slump I was in, and am now slowly crawling out of.
It took me two months to finish this book, which is crawy long for me.
It was a nice continuation to Creatura, but I miss the mystery and the cute romance. This story started of kind of slow and only after I got past the middle it was able to suck me in completely.
I'm curious about the third book, because I can not live with the ending of this book. Nely, why you do this to me?!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment