Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Review: Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han - To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3

Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:
She is head over heels in love, her dad's finally getting remarried and her sister Margot is coming home for the summer.

But change is looming. And Lara Jean can't just ignore the big life decisions she has to make - where she goes to college for one. Because that would mean leaving her family - and possibly the boy she loves - behind.

When your heart and your head are saying two different things, which one should you listen to?



My thoughts:
I just LOVED going back to Lara Jean's life three years after reading the previous book.
It was easy enough for me to fall back into this story, even after such a long time. Jenny Han did a very good job recounting the past and helping me enjoy the next part of the story without having to reread the books.
Love knowing what else is going on in Lara Jean's life and really liked the way it covered making a big change when going to college.
Can I now please get another book taking place after college?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment