Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Review: Remembrance by Michelle Madow - Transcend Time Saga #1

Remembrance Remembrance by Michelle Madow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from 1815, England ... but she doesn't realize it until she meets her soul mate from the past and he triggers her memories to gradually return. 

When Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's high school, she feels a connection to him, like she knows him. But he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching Drew is more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she get him out of her mind? 
Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, but fighting fate isn't easy, and she's determined to unravel the mysteries of the past.


What I think:
Free book? Okay, let's give it a try.
Damn, am I happy I gave this book a shot. Finished it in one day.
Remembrance is Michelle Madow's first book. If this was her first book, I'm getting really excited for the series she wrote after this one.
This book was quick and fun to read. I loved the characters and the concept of the story. A lot of things were discovered and I can't wait to know what happens next. What will happen with these characters? I think after this book, shit gets real. Trouble is coming, I can feel it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment