Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review: Blood Promise by Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy #4

Blood Promise Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:
The recent Strigoi attack at St. Vladimir's Academy was the deadliest ever in the school's history, claiming the lives of Moroi students, teachers, and guardians alike. Even worse, the Strigoi took some of their victims with them . . . including Dimitri. He'd rather die than be one of them, and now Rose must abandon her best friend, Lissa--the one she has sworn to protect no matter what--and keep the promise Dimitri begged her to make long ago. But with everything at stake, how can she possibly destroy the person she loves most?
What I think:
This series knows how to captivate me and force itself in every single minute I have time.
I can't quiet get over the twists and turns in this book. I think this book in the series has the most information. Rose learned so many things, went through so many struggles and met so many important people. I'm curious how this series is going to turn out in the last two book. These first four were a reread for me, though I forgot a lot of details so it was nice reading them again and discovering them again now I'm older.
One thing I can say now: please Rose, don't do anything stupid.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment