Sunday, December 13, 2015

Review: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instruments #2

City of Ashes City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsys:
Love and power are the deadliest temptations. Haunted by her past, Clary is dragged deeper into New York City's terrifying underworld of demons and Shadowhunters - but can she control her feelings for a boy who can never be hers?

What I think:
I loved this book, I really did, but for some reason it took me so long to get through it. In general I liked the first book in this series better. I guess it's just that kind of book in a series you have to get through and the next will be better? I hope they won't go downhill, I'm still very excited about this book.
Though this damn romance has to hurry the f*** up!
Love the way Cassandra Clare writes, all the love to her. This was a beautiful part of the story. I guess it was just going a bit to slow for my liking. But hey, I never wanted to put it down and start something else though. So I guess it wasn't at all that bad.
I'm in love with this series and I have to hurry up and buy the last three book in this series, since I only have one more book until I run out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment