Friday, October 2, 2015

September Book Haul

This are the books I bought this month, some I bought second hand. The reason there's so many is... well I just have a problem... and I worked so I had the money to finally buy all of these.
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  • Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  • Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
  • Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae
  • Broken Wings by Cameo Renae
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
  • Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia
  • Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  • The Scorch Trails by James Dashner
  • The Death Cure by James Dashner
  • The Kill Order by James Dashner
Books I bought because I have to read them for college (university):
  • Phèdre by Jean Racine
  • Poetics by Aristotle
  • Greek Tragedy: Agamemnon, Oedipus Rex, Medea, Frogs, Poetics by Aeschylus (and other authors)
  • Antigone by Sophocles
  • Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
I really bought 20 books in one month? Wow... I have a problem...

Enjoy your Halloween/fall month! Read scary books and snuggle up under a blanket with a cup of tea or a hot coco.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment