Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August Wrap-up

Here is a list of the books I've read this month:

  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - 04/08
  • The Faerie Guardian by Rachel Morgan - 06/08
  • Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - 09/08
  • The Faerie Prince by Rachel Morgan - 12/08
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan - 15/08
  • Vanish by Sophie Jordan - 17/08
  • The Faerie War by Rachel Morgan - 22/08
  • Hidden by Sophie Jordan - 26/08
  • A Faerie's Secret by Rachel Morgan - 31/08
  • The Wedding Switch by Sharon Kleve - 31/08
What a month! By the end of this month I decided to put a goal of finishing 10 books this month. I have succeeded!! I'm so happy about what I've read this month and I have read such amazing books. Excited about next month!

LINK YOUR AUGUST WRAP UP IN THE COMMENTS AND I'LL GIVE IT A LOOK!

My reviews on all of these books are linked by the rating. Give them a look if you've got the time.
If you have any book recommendations for me, I'd be happy with anything I get recommended. 

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment