Monday, August 10, 2015

Review: Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - Pretty Little Liars #1


Pretty Little Liars is okay, it's a short book and reads easy and pretty fast. The action still has to come in the rest of the series obviously and I believe it'll take more than one book to really set up the whole environment since there's 4 main characters talking. I heard the next books will each have a different girl as first-person teller and I think it'll make things less confusing as they are now (if you haven't seen the TV show yet). It's a good start for the series, but I think I'm sticking to the TV show for now. It's not really my favorite type of books to read and I don't think I'll be putting this on top of my reading list, it's similar to the TV show and there's honestly so many other books that I want to read that kind of will get on my list first. If you haven't seen the TV show, please read the books, because the writing of Sara Shepard is incredibly good!

Let me know what you think about PLL either the books or the TV show.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment