Friday, August 21, 2015

Bout of Books read-a-thon 14: Day 5

Bout of Books

Today I only had to work until lunch and then I went to this second hand store and they had some books so I ended up buying four books between the price of 1,20€ and 2,50€ so I really couldn't pass them.

Here's today's challenge hosted by Blue Books and Butterflies and it's the Character Soulmates challenge.

My two ships are actually two book couples doing a partner switch. This could be interesting.

I chose these ships because all four of them are really similar, but still different, characters. They're all kick-ass and they protect others from prossible threats. I love both couples and I'd love my new ships almost as much. To be honest I think the four of them together would make an awesome team fighting fae trying to hurt anyone and the Strigoi trying to hurt Moroi.

Books I've read:
  • Vanish by Sophie Jordan
Currently reading:
  • The Faerie War by Rachel Morgan (200 of 334)
Pages read today: 0 - yes I know, just come and hit me!
Pages read in total: 337

I'm so excited to read as much as I can this weekend! I hope to finish The Faerie War, which I will, and to start and finish Hidden by Sophie Jordan before the end of this read-a-thon.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment