Wednesday, January 4, 2017

T5W - 2017 Goals

"These do not need to be reading goals specifically, they can be any goals you want to talk about. Reading goals, blog/channel/instagram goals, personal goals...anything!"

Join the Top 5 Wednesday and check out the weekly topics on the T5W Goodreads page!

I haven't had the best 2016 when it comes to reading. I don't regret it, because I have had a great year. But reading is something that makes me happy and I really want to get back into it in 2017. Time for a change.
I decided to put myself some reading goals, some books, genres, authors, etc. that I really want to read this year and they're the following:

  • Start reading Rick Riordan's books (I know, I know,... My friends are totally in love with this books, time for me to get on this train) and maybe catch up on all primary works of all his series so far.
  • Finish rereading the Vampire Academy series. (I've gotten to book 5 in 2016, time to round things up)
  • Try to get all my school reading done on time and try to actually enjoy it instead of seeing it as an annoying task.
  • Get to read 50 books, which I wasn't able to last year.
  • Read books I feel like I'll enjoy, not just because of any hype going on.
These are pretty reasonable goals and I look forward to reading in 2017. I have a pretty tame semester starting in februari, I'll be able to read a lot and won't have English literature classes, so no mandatory reading for that.

Hope you're all celebrating the holidays with friends or family.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment