Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer Biannual Bibliothon 2016 - TBR




Yay, I'll be joining this Summer Biannual Bibliothon and I'm so excited. I'll be home alone the whole week this readathon is taking place as my parents and sister will be on holiday.
For those of you who don't know about this readathon yet: this readathon is hosted on the 'Biannual Bibliothon' YouTube channel, which is hosted by different youtubers (booktubers). During this readathon there's 7 reading challenges. For those challenges I'll now give you guys my TBR. One important rule: since reading 7 books in 7 days is a lot, you can use one book for two challenges, not for three. So each book can be used once or twice, no more than that.

1) Read the group book The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (I'm actually so excited to have a good reason to read this book. I was interested in this book before, this will be the push I need to read it.)
2) Free choice / wild card book - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling (Honestly, I just picked a random book here, it can change. I'll probably pick whatever I feel like reading at that moment when I get to this challenge. It'll probably be the challenge I finish last or when I'm totally fed up with the other books on my TBR.)
3) Read a book off of the host's list of recommendations - Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (I actually have two other books of Josephine Angelini on my shelves, but not this one. It looks like my kind of book, which is why I chose this one to read. And it's a plus that I'll be able to add an author with the letter A as the first letter of their last name in my A to Z Reading Challenge.)
4) Read a book with your favorite mythical creature - Tethered Wings by Cameo Renae (I don't think I have any favourite mythical creature. So I randomly picked this book. Yay for angels.)
5) Read a book you've been putting off picking up - A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (You can't blame me, this book is intimidating. I'll be reading the first volume of the graphic novel, which ties in nicely with number 7.)
6) Read an author you've never read before - Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (I have two of her books already, haven't read a book by her yet though.)
7) Read a book in e different format than you usually read - A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (Graphic novels are something new to me. I picked a graphic novel for this challenge, because I have a nice balance between reading physical books and ebooks and I know I won't get around to listening to an audiobook, which would also be something new to me.)

Hope you're joining too. This readathon runs from Sunday the 3rd of July until Saturday the 9th of July.

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment