Sunday, February 14, 2016

Love is in the air: series recommendations


Valentine has arrived again. Are you, just like me, one of the many single people today? No worries, I've got your back. Who needs a person when you can have a book on Valentine's Day?
Here are some of the books I've read that have a cute romance. These are not mainly romantic books but I'm the kind of person that has a hard time reading a book, no matter what genre, if there isn't romance involved.
  1. If I Stay - Gayle Forman 
  2. The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare 
  3. Creepy Hollow - Rachel Morgan 
  4. Firelight - Sophie Jordan 
  5. Hidden Wings - Cameo Renae
  6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han
  7. The Trouble - Rachel Morgan
  8. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
  9. Creatura - Nely Cab
  10. Lost Legacies - C.E. Dimond (Sequel coming July 2016)
Happy Valentine's Day! Leave you favorite book romance and OTPs in a comment below!

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment