Valentine has arrived again. Are you, just like me, one of the many single people today? No worries, I've got your back. Who needs a person when you can have a book on Valentine's Day?
Here are some of the books I've read that have a cute romance. These are not mainly romantic books but I'm the kind of person that has a hard time reading a book, no matter what genre, if there isn't romance involved.
- If I Stay - Gayle Forman
- The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
- Creepy Hollow - Rachel Morgan
- Firelight - Sophie Jordan
- Hidden Wings - Cameo Renae
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han
- The Trouble - Rachel Morgan
- Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
- Creatura - Nely Cab
- Lost Legacies - C.E. Dimond (Sequel coming July 2016)
Happy Valentine's Day! Leave you favorite book romance and OTPs in a comment below!