Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October TBR

Since I don't know how much free time I'll actually have this month, I'll make this TBR small. I may change my thought about some books. I'm going to try to read whatever I feel like reading, because I have a lot of books that I have to read for my theater and literature courses and I'll need something light to break that up every once in a while.
I'm really excited about this month, the weather is getting colder and cosy things are coming back.
Anyways, here are the books I plan on reading this month.
  • Color Me Creative by Kristina Webb
  • Broken Wings by Cameo Renae
  • My Life with the Walter Boys
That's all I'm going to put in my TBR, my wrap-up will contain a lot of school books though.

Much love and have a nice month,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment