Thursday, September 3, 2015

September TBR

Here's my TBR for this month. I'm working till the 11th and after that I have one week until university starts with a lot of prepration to do. I hope I'll be able to keep up with my reading at university, I guess I'll just wait and see.

TBR:
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (Unearthly #1)
  • Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #2)
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (The Body Finder #1)
  • A Work In Progress by Connor Franta
  • Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae (Hidden Wings #1)
  • Descent by Cameo Renae (Hidden Wings #0.5)
  • Broken Wings by Cameo Renae (Hidden Wings #2)
  • Tethered Wings by Cameo Renae (Hidden Wings #3)
  • Gilded Wings by Cameo Renae (Hidden Wings #4)
I'm not sure if I'll read more, maybe less. Only time will be able to tell.
I'll be reading the Hidden Wings series by Cameo Renae for this month's #readwithben (little bookclub on Instagram).

Much love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment