Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bout of Books read-a-thon 14: Day 3

Bout of Books

Today's challenge is great! A book inspired MASH. Totally bringing back childhood memories. 90s kids will know ;)
So here's my MASH and my result is:
So, I'll live in a mansion with Ryn (from the Creepy Hollow series). We'll live in District 6 (The Hunger Games) with our 3 kids and our owl. For a living I'll be a mine worker (working for District 12 maybe?) and I'll get everywhere I need to be by using my portal magic (also Creepy Hollow).

Not too bad. Weird because I live in a mansion but am a mine worker who's from District 6 (Transportation district).
Thanks Rocky Top Real Talk for this awesome challenge!

Again I wish I could've read more today, but work was busy so I didn't even have time to read during lunch. Not only that, but for the rest of this week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) I'll have to work one hour extra, not even being paid, because I have a ride there who starts an hour early, but she stops at lunch for the rest of this week so my ride home for three days will go home at the normal time, so an hour later than I can stop. Boo for unpaid hours as a student worker. 

I'm excited for next month when I'll start my language an literature course in college!

Books I've read:

  • Vanish by Spohie Jordan
Reading now:
  • The Faerie War by Rachel Morgan (127 of 334)
Pages read today: 40
Pages read in total: 263

Much love and I'll see you tomorrow!
Ellen

1 comment: