This month's first Read-A-Thon I'm joining is #AYearAThon (02-08 until 09-08) and the theme is TV and movie adaptations.
The second one is the bout of books Read-A-Thon. There's no theme there so I'll probably read whatever is left after the first one. (16-08 until 23-08)
Here's my TBR of this month:
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Paper Towns by John Green
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
- 1984 by George Orwell (which isn't a movie of TV adaptation)
My TBR may change or I may not read all of them, it depends on my mood and the money I have to spend on books.